Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts Administrative History (P18AS00563)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts Administrative History" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,922.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Hemlock Treatment and Wetland Restoration
Previous opportunity: Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00563", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: