University Turbine Systems Research (DE FOA 0001730)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University Turbine Systems Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001730) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001686||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Efficiency|
|DE FOA 0001725||Technology Development to Ensure Environmentally Sustainable CO2 Injection Operations|
|DE FOA 0001734||Partnership for Offshore Carbon Storage Resources and Technology Development in the Gulf of Mexico|
|DE FOA 0001722||Advanced Technology Solutions for Unconventional Oil and Gas Development|
|DE FOA 0001800||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001788||Fossil Fuel Large-Scale Pilots|
|DE FOA 0001697||Generation 3 Concentrating Solar Power Systems|
|DE FOA 0001814||NOI - Fluid Power Off -Road|
|DE FOA 0001808||FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001816||Advanced Components for 65% Combined-Cycle Efficiency, SCO2 Power Cycles and Advanced Modular Hybrid Heat Engines|
|DE FOA 0001887||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001830||Transformational Pre-combustion Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001826||Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts Within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001853||Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Core Technology Research|
|DE FOA 0001850||Preliminary Design and Techno-Economic Analysis of MWe-Class Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems|
|DE FOA 0001755||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0001861||Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data|
|DE FOA 0002016||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001990|
|DE FOA 0002024||University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)|
|DE FOA 0002046||Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001730", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: