Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring & Support (SFOP0005046)
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring & Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $285,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: North Cascades National Park Youth Stewardship Program
Previous opportunity: DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005046) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005045||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Tunisia|
|NPS NOIP15AC00284 001||Manage Exotic Plants and Restore Native Habitat - CUVA|
|NPS NOIP16AC00315 001||PLC Trail Crew(s) - WICA|
|P18AS00213||NCPE Interns at Cane River Creole National Historical Park|
|P18AS00214||Cultural Resource Management Interns at Whiskeytown NRA|
|SFOP0005060||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
|NPS 18 NERO 0033||FY18 Great Falls Youth Corp|
|P18AS00216||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|NPSNOIBAND1800500||Establishment of 2018 Bandelier Conservation Corps and Bandelier Preservation Corps|
|SFOP0005067||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in West Africa|
|SFOP0005068||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005075||FY 2019 Critical Language Scholarship Program|
|P18AS00217||Cultural Resources Management Services|
|SFOP0005088||FY 2019 Teacher Exchange Program Component A: Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (Semester Research and Short-Term) Programs for U.S. Teachers|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05142018||Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem|
|SOUTHAFRICA SSH 2018 1||Promoting Good Governance in South Africa|
|SFOP0005091||Preventing Terrorism through Community-Based Interventions|
|SFOP0005097||FY 2019 EducationUSA Advising Services|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005046", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: