Apply for FOA ILAB 21 04
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Systems to Address Illegal, Unregulated, and Unregistered Fishing in the Latin America and Caribbean Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,058,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Advanced Processing of Rare Earth Elements and Critical Minerals for Industrial and Manufacturing Applications
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 21 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 21 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 21 05||Countering Forced Labor and Abusive Working Conditions in the Fishing Industry in the ASEAN Region|
|SVM700 21 PAS 004||American Center Technology Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 007||American Center - Journalism Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 006||American Social Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 005||Women’s Empowerment Club|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97||FY 2020 Fire Prevention and Safety Grant|
|693JK321NF0011||Public Sector Grant|
|693JK321NF0009||Community Safety Grant|
|21CS03||Gender Responsive Policy and Practices (GRPPA) Virtual Training on Model and Site Implementation|
|72049721APS00001||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Indonesia|
|HRV2021NOFO001||Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|HRV2021 NOFO001||U.S. Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|USAID PAKISTAN NPI APS ADDENDUM 2021||CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM|
|PASNOFO 21 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1843||Environmental Natural Resource Tech Spt OASN|
|003 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|004 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|SFOP0007539||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0007561||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 21 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.