Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions (CDC RFA GH15 16290401SUPP19)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 7
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH15 16290401SUPP19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 IHS INMED 0001||American Indians into Medicine|
|HHS 2019 IHS INPSY 0001||American Indians into Psychology|
|HHS 2019 IHS NU 0001||American Indians into Nursing|
|CDC RFA DP19 1907||Mississippi Delta Health Collaborative (MDHC)|
|HRSA 20 015||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1969||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|CDC RFA GH16 16320301SUPP19||Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DD19 1906||Capacity Building for Sickle Cell Disease Surveillance|
|HRSA 20 090||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA and Jackson, MI|
|RFA AG 20 043||SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|EP IDS 19 003||2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network Expansion|
|72065619RFA00006||Mozambique Local Tuberculosis (TB) Response|
|HRSA 20 009||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|CDC RFA GH16 17190201SUPP19||Emergency Response and Recovery Branch (ERRB) Supplemental Emergency Component|
|RFA NS 19 037||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HHS 2019 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 19 106||Supporting Maternal Health Innovation Program|
|HRSA 19 107||State Maternal Health Innovation Program|
|FG 19 001||Expansion of Practitioner Education|
|RFA AG 20 019||Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH15 16290401SUPP19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: