Apply for P19AS00591
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.948.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,499,995.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations
Previous opportunity: FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00591
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00591", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.