Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Trauma Recovery Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.424C (ED GRANTS 070519 003)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Trauma Recovery Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.424C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.424.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2019 Applications Available July 5, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 14, 2019. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Shauna Knox, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E250, Washington, DC 20202-6450. Telephone (202) 453-5953. Email TraumaRecovery@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Connecting Teachers in Parks Professional Development Workshop
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070519 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 070519 004||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|ED GRANTS 070519 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Mentally Ill CFDA Number 84.129H|
|ED GRANTS 070519 006||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Blind or Have Vision Impairments CFDA 84.129P|
|ED GRANTS 070519 007||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing CFDA Number 84.129Q|
|ED GRANTS 070819 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S|
|P19AS00356||Cumberland Island National Seashore Wildfire Mitigation Youth Conservation Crew|
|P19AS00359||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|P19AS00363||Video Development for Training and Public Communication|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
|NPS 19 NERO 0068||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|P19AS00389||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
|P19AS00397||Building Bridges between Native Communities and National Parks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070519 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: