Apply for USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – MISSOURI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DOD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award
Previous opportunity: Texas Partners for Conservation (TPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TEXAS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OK ACEP 21 NOFO0001108||NRCS OK Conservation Easement Operation and Maintenance|
|USDA NRCS WI CCA 21 NOFO0001091||Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 21 NOFO0001101||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Maine|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 21 NOFO0001102||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS FL CIG 21 NOFO0001109||Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2021- Florida|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 21 NOFO0001111||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Vermont|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112||Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001113||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS CA 21 MULTI NOFO0001118||California Conservation Agreements|
|USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 21 NOFO0001116||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001125||Minnesota (MN) Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Grant Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity for Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized) in Minnesota|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 22 NOFO0001131||Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 22 NOFO0001132||Announcement for Conservation Partnership Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022– MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 22 NOFO0001127||Conservation Collaboration Grant Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS AK CIG 22 NOFO0001148||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Alaska|
|USDA NRCS WI CIG 22 NOFO0001141||Conservation Innovation Grants Wisconsin State Program|
|USDA NRCS OH CIG 22 NOFO0001135||Conservation Innovation Grants Ohio Program|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CTA 22 NOFO0001128||Conservation Planning and Technical Service Provider (TSP) Training Development|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOILS 22 NOFO0001124||2022 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 22 NOFO0001159||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – New Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.