Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program (P17AS00367)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment
Previous opportunity: Advanced Technology Solutions for Unconventional Oil and Gas Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00367) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00162||BLM OR-WA Inventory, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Wildlife|
|L17AS00171||BLM CA Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production Project|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700861||Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic structures|
|BOR UC 17 N011||MRCOG LiDAR Survey Project|
|P17AS00368||Notice of Intent: NextGen Rangers Conduct Resource Management|
|P17AS00400||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P17AS00424||Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P17AS00369||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOICAVE1700680||Repair & Restore CAVE trails|
|P17AS00386||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|L17AS00179||BLM Utah Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|BOR UC 17 N004||Automation & Management of Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00422||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 17 FA 0248||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00410||Lower Rodeo Valley: Restore Habitat to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPSNOIDINO1700832||Repair boundary fence and Fossil Discover Trail construction|
|NPSNOIGLCA1700722||Native YCC Connects Parks, Connects People|
|F17AS00236||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00367", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: