Apply for SFOP0005674
- The Department of State, Office to Monitor-Combat Trafficking in Persons in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Preseervation/Reserach Enhancement of Natural/Cultural Museum Collection at Death Valley National Park
Previous opportunity: BLM ORWA Improving Habitat Quality in Oregon Big Game Migration Corridors
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005674
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005674) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005708||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005710||Strengthening Implementation of Anticorruption Standards Globally|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001||Democracy Commission Spring Round|
|SFOP0005711||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|SFOP0005713||FY2019 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00053||Pipestone National Monument Cultural Demonstrator Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00093||Interns to Monitor Water Quality - INDU|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
|SRB10019FO0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SCAISB 19 AW 014 04052019||Community Engagement Office – Catalysts for Peace|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005706||Professional Development Network for Substance Use Disorder Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Service Providers and Workforce|
|SFOP0005727||Improving Security, Safety, and Civil Aviation Operations Standards at Aden Adde International Airport (MQG)|
|SFOP0005610||DRL Advocacy on Behalf of Political Prisoners|
|SFOP0005731||DRL Advancing Civil Society in Moldova|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 010 SCA 04082019||Establishment of a Research Center at Kabul Polytechnic University|
|SCS 800 19 GR 001 WHA 041019||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P19AS00099||Base Cooperative Agreement between NPS and NTHP|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005674", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.